PRIVATE EQUITY FINDINGS APP
27 January 2012
We are delighted to announce that a Private Equity Findings App is available for all 5 issues of our publication. The Apps are designed to enhance your overall viewing experience of Findings and is compatible with all major tablets, including the Apple iPad, Blackberry Playbook and Android platforms.
Our Private Equity Findings App is designed to enhance your viewing experience on tablet devices:
- Layout optimized for tablet viewing
- Ability to browse issue s even when internet connection is not available
- Notification when new issues are available
- Share with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Email) with ability to customize sharing message
- Swipe functionality for page turning and browsing
- Pinch functionality for zooming in and out
Click the ‘Download App’ button now to access the App for all 5 issues.
Back To Top
Alternative News Items
28 February 2014
Professor Eli Talmor, founder and former chairman of the Coller Institute of Private Equity, will be a keynote speaker at this year's LBS PE&VC Student Club conference.
The conference is addressed at...
11 February 2014
The latest issue of our Private Equity Findings Journal has now been published.
The articles in this edition once again showcase new PE and VC related research from leading international academic ...
22 January 2014
THE EXTENT AND EVOLUTION OF PENSION FUNDS' PRIVATE EQUITY ALLOCATIONS
London, UK, 22 January 2014: Pension funds are not allocating as much capital to private equity as they should, according t...