PRIVATE EQUITY FINDINGS APP
27 January 2012
We are delighted to announce that a Private Equity Findings App is available for all 5 issues of our publication. The Apps are designed to enhance your overall viewing experience of Findings and is compatible with all major tablets, including the Apple iPad, Blackberry Playbook and Android platforms.
Our Private Equity Findings App is designed to enhance your viewing experience on tablet devices:
- Layout optimized for tablet viewing
- Ability to browse issue s even when internet connection is not available
- Notification when new issues are available
- Share with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Email) with ability to customize sharing message
- Swipe functionality for page turning and browsing
- Pinch functionality for zooming in and out
Click the ‘Download App’ button now to access the App for all 5 issues.
Back To Top
Alternative News Items
07 April 2015
The Coller Institute of Private Equity at London Business School will hold its 8th Annual Symposium on 1st and 2ndJune 2015 in London at Royal College of Physicians, London.
(Please note that the eve...
26 February 2015
An article in the "Asian Investor" discussed the question whether Asian private equity funds are being under pressure to adopt higher governance standards.
It included some of the findings from our l...
23 February 2015
Since Adveq Mangement kindly pledged support to our Adveq Applied Resear Series, the Coller Institute has published the following research reports so far:
February 2015: ESG MOVING OUT OF THE COMPLIA...